Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort


Monday, May 31, 2010

9/28/09

Wake up in a dark room
Hello is anyone in here
I hear no reply
Just my echo
Pitch black, Ice cold

How did I get here?
Did I do something wrong?
Been here for hours
Does anyone even care?
Does anyone even notice?

This is driving me crazy
There has to be a way out
Run to find this way out
A cold wall stops me
I scream for help
Even cry myself to sleep
And still NOTHING

Guess no one even really cares
Probably replaced me already
Out there free not thinking about me
Guess no one is even looking for me
Or my lost soul

Has it always been this way?
Was I the one searching?
And no one worrying about me
If not why when I’m down and blue
No one is reaching out to me

Room so cold I can no longer sleep
As I lay in this cold room just crying
I look up to a light that wasn’t there before
It’s about 6feet higher then my hands can reach
Also the size of a penny but I see it now
Not sure how I’m getting out but less I know there’s a way

1 comment: