Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort


Wednesday, September 22, 2010

for the love of electronics

I remember trying to find the remoter… but it was too late I was in love. Being used to basic television…. Big boxes with antennas you were different … you were my 50’’ Plasmas with many features I wanted, some features I didn’t even dream about…didn’t even care that I was paying so much for a short time warranty... I never thought about replacing you, because you made me feel like no other… you were the perfect fit to my lonely dark room… but I now see the features in u wasn’t as unique as I thought… I fall too quick without reading the manual n fine print n something went wrong… not blaming u but u didn’t help coming with a free DVD player n surround sound…felt like Xmas everyday when I was with you… whenever I was sad you knew just what to do to take my mind off of it… never thought about what would happened when the warranty ends… You may have seemed perfect when I got you, and I even though I was willing to stick with u through thick n thin I now see all your faults... Maybe someone on EBay will buy you and fall for you till the day that person realize that u have many glitches but no time left on your warranty... By then I’ll be long gone and you would have to deal with the fact I would’ve been there flaws and all but you choice the path you took… I’ll find my perfect 152’’ HDTV IED with all the latest features like being able to connect WiFi and watch YOUTUBE videos one second then watch Adult Swim the next… yea something that I can purchased on Black Friday that came with a blue ray and a 10 year warrantee , yuuup I need that upgrade.

1 comment: