Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort


Monday, November 8, 2010

NO MORE VICTIM

since i am noticing i attract the SAME type of "victims" (lol) i am no longer lookin for a victim im looking for a MAN... not one to get married with but someone who i can trust, spend time with, n who can be my support when i need... cuz honestly im not always independent... not in the sense i need him to pay my bills but i need him to pick me up when i am down n help guide me when i am blind... remind me how kool n pretty i am when i feel down n out.. nor am i dependent cuz i hate havin to ask for things so i will try my hardest to get it myself b4 i come to u unless we build that trust n i would have to work on letting that pride down....but anyways, like i said im not lookin for a husband... not sure im any where near ready for that... i just want someone to share good times with n do things to make each other smile... i want a relationship that even if it doesnt work i dont feel like 60% of my time was a waste

i understand not everyone can be as versatile as me n i dont think what i ask for is too much but it sickens me when good men turn bad after dealing with some gold digging bitch but a chick likes me doesnt ever get to meet the real sweet side of him what i get is the side who is so done with being their true self that they just push all emotions to the side so they can get a quick nut

im not too upset tho cuz its not enuff for me to change the way i want to be treated or want in a man overall... will NEVER down size that department but i will try shopping at the mall stead of walmart for better quality maybe then it will last longer

No comments:

Post a Comment