Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort


Monday, November 8, 2010

C.r.u.s.h (writing spring of 2007)

All becuz I liked u or whateva doesn't mean u were someone important I
have had many crushes in my life time n less then a hand full of them
ill say were important... damn many of them just come n go don't want to
mention names but I think u know who u are n if u not sure O WELL...
only two guys I eva liked ill say has/is in my heart so far. So next
time u think u someone important think twice... IIGHT
--mrs lupe fiasco

3 comments:

  1. damn i went in on whomever this person was... fucked up thing is i was write cuz i sure dont remember them but i know which two dudes i was referring to.... wonder who this was about n what they did.... hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn i went in on whomever this person was... fucked up thing is i was right cuz i sure dont remember them but i know which two dudes i was referring to.... wonder who this was about n what they did.... hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... I hope they got to see how wonderful you were...

    ReplyDelete