Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort


Friday, November 6, 2009

down ass

Ima hopeless romantic
Even tho I'm not use to musy ish I can't say I would mind if a guy can wow me on the daily... shit ill take weekly

Someone to be creative with showin me they care n their love for me

Creative like askin me out on fb status or just sendin me a relationship request (no words... but he has to know I already liked him lol)

Creative like plannin a full day 2gether were all I have to do is enjoy the ride

Write me a poem (shit its been a while since I got one)

Takin ish to that grown n sexy level n get hella candles, slow jams, n a bubble bath just us two

Someone to not care how none manly they look/sound just so they can put a smile on my face

Cook for me

strip for me (even if he just bein silly lol)

Bath me (one of my friends said he did that for his then girl n I been wantin that ever since)

Watch a chick flick n cuddle with me (idc if he even falls asleep durin the movie its just the thought)

Someone that understand things aren't always happy go lucky and will stand by me throw the ups and downs... from when I'm in need of attention n I start actin like a bitch to when its that time of the month n I can't even get outta bed

When I find the man for me ima make him happy... from takin him with me when I go underwear shoppin (get him hott b4 we get home lmao) to cookin for him even if its 4am

I know ima down ass chick... just wantin on my down ass man

I want him to be a best friend so I can tell him any n everything and him towards me but sees that I need love n feels like he the only one who can give it to me

Sees me for who I am (inside) not just the thick chick that I am (outside)

Where r u prince charmin? Lol

2 comments:

  1. Did you find him yet... The bigger question is if that guy were to show up tonight, would he pick you...? Would he want you...? That is the standard I hold to myself...

    Good Post... I don't women want romance as much as they say they do... I hope you are different

    ReplyDelete