Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort


Friday, November 6, 2009

why am i single again?

So I've been watchin tough love n I don't get WHY AM I SINGLE

I'm not a gold digger
I'm not a party girl (I go clubbin at times but I'm not a party girl)
I'm not too picky
I'm not needy
I'm down to earth
I'm sexy
I have a great heart
I have a great sense of humor
But knows when to be 31 bout ish
Some may say I'm overly sexual but honestly I'm a freak but its not like I'm like this chick... I can talk bout sex I can be blunt but do not use that to talk to guys... I am smart n can talk about a lot of things
I'm not judgemental
I can be trusted
Open minded
I'm not tryin to get married n start a family now cuz shit I'm young
I'm strong
Ima peoples person
I affectionate (if I know how he feels or is playin off his own actions)
I do know I want n can handle
I am not afraid to hang with the boys (ask ANY GUY I KNOW n they will till u)
I DO NOT fall in love easly
I can be a ball buster but hey that's me
I'm real no playin lil mind games
I'm not the jealous type
I'm not clingy
I can dress (down n up)
I'm independent as hell but ain't to proud to get help
Understandin



I guess I'm still waitin on my prince charmin but I honestly believe if he too perfect I may freak out thinkin somethin is wrong lol.

Guess ill go to sleep which is where my dreams of my charmin come true

3 comments:

  1. if i could i would change yo status from single to taken ! you to cool to be single !

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a pleasure to read words that ezpress your innermost feelings. You seem to be the kind of woman that any man would love to be around...but unfortunately you can't say that about every man. In your own words...you are young...enjoy your youth and in the process...poof...the right man will appear!

    Keep expressing your thoughts...it's nice to see someone that can talk about anything and everything...without using a cuss word!

    Enjoy your lovely life...and don't be a stranger!

    XXXDEEP Ya HEARD

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I guess I'm still waitin on my prince charmin but I honestly believe if he too perfect I may freak out thinkin somethin is wrong lol."

    That happened to me before, & she never really took me serious as a mate... So when I hear those words from a girl, I just move on...

    You are single because the guy you are asking for want you to be as fantastic as he is...

    But did you find prince charming yet

    ReplyDelete