Support the Haiti Disaster Relief Effort


Friday, November 6, 2009

good man

People say never give up on a good guy or girl. What if that person gave up on you months ago? How about if they never even gave you a chance? Never gave you a chance to show them all you have to offer? Are there clauses behind this saying? If so what are they? Is it written some where or you just know in your heart when its time to stop? When is it right to give up on the one you love? The one who makes you smile without even tryin. One you see yourself being 100% down for no matter what. One you think is perfect for you despite their flaws. One you opened your heart for and theu stole it. Also, is it possible to still love someone but not like them anymore? What if that person has made many choices you don't understand.

I was told a guy wouldn't waste time on a girl if he doesn't really like her. Which I do believe because they are too many girls that will give it up easy so if it it just sex why not just go to the next girl. I also believe that if you love someone who loves you even if you don't believe you would be the PERFECT person for them you would try your hardest to make it work... just to make both you guys happy and know for sure that it would or wouldn't work. Why love someone and live with the big "WHAT IF?" hangin around?

SO HOOD from the show REAL CHANCE OF LOVE has been on Twitter talking about the love she has for Chance... months if not a year after she got her heart broken by him. Is that too much? Should she give up? Should she be over him by now? How about deny her feelings for him? What if she missed what they had even if it was mainly just one sided and for a short period of time? Do you give up on what you see as a good mate then?

Most of you know who and what I'm talking about but no one fully knows how I feel inside SHIT I DON'T EVEN KNOW. I don't believe I like him any more but there are times when I just can't help but think about shit I have no business thinking about... shit so sad it makes me cry every time SHIT I'M CRYIN NOW. Is it because I still love him but I'm just lying to myself? Is it because I can't have him? Is it because I've been hurt and don't want to get hurt by him anymore? Is it because I just want to have some thing real because I damn well deserve it? I know everything happening to me now and in the past will help me cherish the love of my life. The man who will see all I have to offer and doesn't eant anyone else to have me but him. Anyways back to my current state... I some times feel dumb as fuck at the fact I still wonder about a guy who clearly doesn't see me this way. This is also why I don't believe he has any feelings for me because if he did why tell me he doesn't... why not just let me know... why not try it and see how things work out. Maybe I'm not fully over him I don't know... but I do know I'm not as into him as before NO WHERE NEAR IT but I cannot lie I still wonder why not me?

1 comment:

  1. "Why Not Me" By Ginuwine

    Do you still wanna get back with him...?

    I never wanna know WHAT IF..? that is why I give it my best...

    ReplyDelete